Raksha Bandhan is one of the most popular and traditional Hindu festival. Raksha Bandhan is also celebrated in other part of the world. On this day, all age of females tie Rakhi on their family brothers wrists. Prays to god for his protection from all the immoralities and to give him a long and prosperous life. Raksha Bandhan is celebrate on Purnima of the Hindu timetable month of Shraavana. Brothers admit a gift and promise to protect them. and also with a share of the responsibility of their income, they traditionally invest with sisters. Raksha Bandhan is the festivity of love of sisters and brothers. This is a beautiful festival in India which is celebrate with more fun and excitement everywhere in the country. On Raksha Bandhan, many members aren’t able to come for tie Rakhi in their brother wrists. They gave beautiful Raksha Bandhan wishes and messages.
Sisters always insure to shoot online Rakhi with gifts to their sisters. Along with some heart- touching Raksha Bandhan wishes messages and quotations to express their love, care and affection. Raksha means” Stand for protection” and Bandhan means” Bond of love and care”. On Raksha Bandhan family gives numerous different different gift like chocolate sweets etc. Sisters and sisters promise to cover each other from all immoralities. Festival that signifies the love, protection, fidelity, and watch sisters and sisters partake with one another. Brother and Sister have a love- hate relationship. if they argue over little effects or don’t see each other for months. They will always be there for each other, no matter what’s happed in the history. There’s a lifelong connection participated by siblings and Raksha Bandhan is the perfect occasion to celebrate their inconceivable love. Read some of the stylish Raksha Bandhan wishes dispatches and quotations below.
wishes for Raksha Bandhan:
- “Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear bro”.
- “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai” – Catherine Pulsipher
- “Happy Raksha Bandhan, may you feel the power of God’s protection and blessings from heaven today and always. May God shower you with everlasting happiness—wish you all love, luck, joy and good health.”
- “For happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear little brother!”
- “It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan my little handsome brother”
- On this Raksha Bandhan, may God bless you with a healthy, happy and prosperous life. Sending warm heartfelt wishes to you on this Rakhi…Happy Raksha Bandhan bhai!
- As we grow, we may gain and lose many things in life but I want you to know that I will always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes and messages my charming brother!
- There is no other bond like the bond of a brother and sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022.
Rakhi wishes for Brother:
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother, who has become a big boy now. Come home, your sister is waiting for you. I Love You dear little brother..
- This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit to respect you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan Handsome brother..
- Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget your love, care and support. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro..
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I commit to my sweet brother that I will always protect you as I’m ur Di. Happy Raksha Bandhan little baby..
- We both fight a lot when we are together, but only we know how much we love each other, right bro? Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023..
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai..
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Wishes for Sister:
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear sister. I pray to god to give all thing you desire in your life.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan My beautiful sister!!
- Wishing my best buddy a very happy Rakhi. Enjoy the day, dear sister.
- We share a strong bond. May it grow stronger with the passage of time. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, may you always be happy and in the pink of health. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi.
- The day to gorge on sweets and have lots of fun has arrived. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- There is not a dull moment when you are around. Happy Rakhi, sister!
- No one understands me like you do. You are my closest ally and the one in whom I can place my complete trust. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!
- Dear sister, whenever you would need support or advice, I will always be there by your side. Happy Rakhi!
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Quotes for Raksha Bandhan:
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart. Happy Rakhi bhai” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister! Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world on this special day. You are my best friend and I cherish our bond deeply. May we always be there for each other in good times and bad. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
- “Sending you lots of hugs and kisses on this Raksha Bandhan. May our relationship continue to blossom in the years to come. Wishing you all the best on this special day!”
- “Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sister! I wish you all the happiness in the world on this special day. You are the best sister anyone could ever hope for, and I feel so lucky to have you in my life.”
- “To my dearest brother, I don’t know where I would be without you. You’ve always been there for me, through thick and thin. I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. On this Raksha Bandhan, I want to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “I am so grateful to have you as my brother, and I will always cherish our bond. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear brother”
Messages for Raksha Bandhan for long distance:
- Regardless of the distance between us, my sister will send me the rakhi on time, which I shall tie on my wrist. Warm wishes of love and happiness to my sister to illuminate her life. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023..
- Even if we are unable to share the Rakhi thread this Raksha Bandhan, there will always be an unseen thread connecting me to my sister regardless of distance. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister 2023..
- When siblings’ hearts are close, distance doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that I am unable to have my sister tie the Rakhi on my wrist, my best wishes remain with her on Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023..
- Even though I won’t be able to join you on this Rakhi, dear sister, I’ve given you my love and best wishes. May you be rewarded with happiness and pleasure as gifts on Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan my little sister. I Love you …
- We are not together this Raksha Bandhan, my beloved sister, but I want you to know that you are an important part of my life. A very happy Raksha Bandhan to you 2023..
- It is your sister’s promise, no matter what happens, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am proud to have a brother like you. Always be that strong-minded boy! I am sharing Raksha Bandhan wishes messages and quotes to my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am happy to receive the most precious gift from God that you are, brother!! Lots of love and Happy Raksha Bandhan. And sending Raksha Bandhan wishes messages and quotes to you..
- When everyone was against me, you were the one who supported me with my passion. Thank you, my dear brother.